wickedicy
amira
About the site
This might be a typical blog for you, but a getaway for the author - me. Sometimes I feel the need to write, but I feel that it is easier to type away my thoughts and feelings to the virtual world. My posts are sometimes emotional and filled with deep thoughts.
Affiliates
Unfortunately most of my affiliates are either inactive or they have removed their site/blog. Hence most of the links to their blog/site is rendered useless.

Miscs
Quick link to view my tutorials. More tutorials available at my portfolio



This site is designed by wickedicy, icons from here.
What's on my mind
17 April, 2015 7:00 PM

Have you ever felt the urge to express everything that is in your mind and perhaps in your heart but you feel as if you can’t do so without having anyone getting hurt? We often hinder ourselves from telling the truth or by avoiding the need to tell the truth, not lying, but just – as said. Why? We worry so much of what we say would affect us afterwards. Too much that we kept in to ourselves, and it’s eating us up inside. How often and how long do you think about a matter at hand? Me? Probably until it got resolved, or until I’m just too tired to even care about it – as if I quit.

What I dislike the most is when the matter of heart came in hand, it is best to be blunt and truthful. You’d think it will hurt the other person but having to know you have something to say but keeping it to yourself hurt even more.

Any sort of relationship won’t work when only either one of the party works hard for it to work. Any sort of relationship won’t last if only one side of the party gives effort into it.

Be mutual in getting the relationship to work, even if it doesn’t and you don’t think it can, then be blunt and tell the truth. It might hurt one side at that moment but if you just keep it to yourself and let the other know by him/herself that it isn’t working between the two of you, knowing that you are keeping something to yourself (& trust me the other side always know, will always be able to have a hunch of what is going on in your mind, and will always be let down by whatever you might be avoiding to tell) hurt so much, that it leaves a permanent scar for the rest of their lives.

Newer posts


About me
Ami, 26, quiet, occasionally loud, quirky outspoken, friendly & officially off the market ;) You won't really know me just by these few words though. I blab all the time! - Well at least in my head. Time has passed, and as we grow older we get to know the world for its bitter end, I might not be as jolly but I believe I am wiser.


Last updated on : Jan 2019